Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Call To Action

I have found my Faith again, and I wish to share it with anyone and everyone who wishes to join.

"BLESSED is every one who fears the LORD, who walks in His ways. When you eat the labor of your hands, you shall be happy, and it shall be well with you. Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the Lord. The Lord bless you out of Zion, and may you see the good of Jerusalem all the days of your life. Yes, may you see your children's children. Peace be upon Israel."
--PSALM 128

I am a fortunate soul. I have been blessed with so many gifts and treasures, and for too long I have taken them for granted. I am a firm believer in God's plan, I just tried doing things my own way for too long now. I feel at peace to be back on the straight path, letting God guide me. I know I will not be perfect in the present or the future, but I will try. And when I fail, I will look to God again for the guidance I need. His Love is everlasting and ever-enduring, through any tragedy, downfall, trial or tribulation. I am just so blessed to be back in His good company.

Tomorrow I will be attending the Blessed Sacrament of Reconciliation for the first time in four years. It is more than daunting and scary, it will be life-changing! I strongly urge all followers of the Cross to do GOD a favor and REPENT! I will not be without sin for long after, but I will try.

I look forward to bringing the Word of God into as many lives and souls as God allows me, for the rest of my days.

Love, Forgiveness, GOD FOREVER! Amen,
Anthony Paul Vasko

No comments: