Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Westward Odyssey; Leg One


Monday, October 18, 2010
Departing Cape Cod, 2 P.M.

I am finally packed and ready to depart…six days behind schedule. I have decided to pass on the New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont) portion of the trip on account of weather, time, and a desire to share those moments of newness and awe in the future with someone by my side.

Instead, I am going to visit Ali, Sean, Sarah Marie and Lucy Rose. I have been able to spend a great deal of time alone this past year, which has been tremendous towards the building of my Faith and trust in God. I am sure, as well, that I will get to spend a significant amount of time alone on the road and, finally, the Rocky Mountains of Colorado this winter. Although it may not be as exciting as braving the elements of nature, I am first choosing the warmth and unconditional care of loved ones.

Bon Voyage! Au Avoir, my cottage by the sea,
APV

No comments: